The City of Pittsburgh requires any individual or organization selling goods/services to complete the ‘Conventions, Events, And Shows Registration Form
’ and mail it to:
City of Pittsburgh
Department of Finance
414 Grant St Rm 209
Pittsburgh PA 15219-2476
Exhibitor Work Rules:
The union teamsters unload and transport equipment, crates, and other materials from the loading dock into the DLCC. Once the crates are empty, the teamsters will remove the crates/empties and place in the storage area. They will transport equipment throughout the DLCC.
Although the DLCC is a union facility, exhibitors are able to:
• Use hand tools on 10’ x 20’ pop-up booths.
If power tools are required, labor is required.
• Install custom fit, logo skirting on the booths tables.
• Plug/unplug and turn on/off small (120v) equipment and products.
• Wipe down, clean products and equipment.
• Hand-carry booth material in one trip without use of material handling equipment. Briefcases or luggage do not apply to booth materials.
If you require Internet Services, Wi-Fi, and/or Electricity at your booth, exhibitor service order forms are available on the convention centers website HERE
Westin Hotel: Special Reduced Rate for Exhibitors!
You can book your hotel room at the Westin Pittsburgh hotel for the reduced special rate of ONLY $129 per night.
Online reservation link HERE
Or call the Westin Pittsburgh at (412) 281-3700 and book your room under the Momento Con block.
Momento Con Rules:
1. Artist will ONLY sell their own artwork. No products other than their artwork are allow to be sold at Artist tables.
2. Artist must provide Promoter with a PA Sales Tax ID Number by State Law. See Link: www.pa100.state.pa.us
(Sales, Use, & Hotel Occupancy Tax License) Free and Easy to receive.
3. Artist will follow all municipal, state, and federal laws regarding sales and sales tax.
4. Artist agrees to keep their table open during all hours of the event. No early departures.
5. Artist will arrive and set up at the official time or they will not be allowed to participate in the event. Official set up time is: Friday: 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm (Show begins on Saturday at 10:00 am)
6. Any damage to the building by a Artist is the sole responsibility of the Artist.
7. Sound systems set up by Artists must be kept at a low volume level.
8. No smoking or outside alcohol is permitted in the venue at any time.
9. Artist understands payment policy and agrees to pay the fees as listed. No tables are guaranteed until payment is received.
10. Subletting is not allowed without the consent of the Promoter. Artist will not move their table or neighboring tables and do not place anything in front or beside of tables.
11. Artist accepts full responsibility for any damages to your table or merchandise for any reason. Promoter is not responsible for any loss.
12. Artist will not be given any refunds and cannot roll-over tables.
13. Artist will not sale any unlicensed or bootleg material. Promoter has right to eject Artist from event without refund.
14. Artist will receive only one pass per chair purchased per table, unless otherwise approve by the Promoter.
15. Artist will not leave trash or garbage in their area after departure. If this happens, the Artist will not be permitted to attend future events.
16. Artist will not act inappropriately at the event. (i.e. no bad behavior or language)
17. Promoter has the right to revoke or refuse any registration form and to remove any Artist from the event at any time.
18. Artist must remain in the specified area as placed by the Promoter. Removal and moving of assigned table is not permitted.
19. Promoter has complete authority over the event and all rules and regulations.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact:
Casey B. Bassett