No products in the cart.
Cosplay Table Registration
Cosplay Table Registration
COSPLAYER TABLES WILL BE LOCATED IN OUR MAIN LOBBY (CONCOURSE B & C)
Step 1 of 3
The Team at Momento Con wants to embrace the many talented individuals who dedicated countless hours to their craft of cosplay and their intricate labors of love.
We want to encourage and promote those skillful and passionate lovers of fandom by providing them with a space to share their inspiration and imagination.
This is why we are offering all cosplayers a very special deal if they wish to participate in our 'cosplay summit' at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh on May 9-10, 2020.
If you wish to participate, please read over the 'Terms and Conditions' below, complete the following application, and pay the low registration fee of $30 per table.
If you have a table assistant or additional members of your group who need weekend passes, you can add additional badges for each individual member upon check-out at the reduced price of $20/each. Each table comes with one weekend badge.
Terms and Conditions
I have read and agree to the following Terms and Conditions
Momento Con Rules:
• You agree that the registration fee will cover one 8 foot table and one weekend badge. To add more tables, you can change the quantity upon check-out (each table comes with one weekend badge). If you have an assistant(s) or additional members of your cosplay group, you will need to purchase a separate badge for each individual member.
• You agree to pay the registration fees as listed. No tables are guaranteed until the registration fee is received.
• You agree to follow all municipal, state, and federal laws regarding sales and sales tax.
• You agree to keep their table open during all hours of the event.
• You agree that any damage you cause to the venue is solely your responsibility.
• You accept full responsibility for any damages to your table or merchandise for any reason. The promoter is not responsible for any loss.
• You will not leave trash or garbage in their area after departure. If this happens, you will not be permitted to attend future events.
• You will not act inappropriately at the event. (i.e. no bad behavior or language)
• Sound systems you set up must be kept at a low volume level.
• No smoking or outside alcohol is permitted in the venue at any time.
• Subletting is not allowed without the consent of the Promoter. You will not move your table or neighboring tables.
• Promoter agrees to provide male and female changing rooms for cosplayers.
• Promoter has the right to revoke or refuse any registration form and to remove you from the event at any time.
• Promoter has complete authority over the event and all rules and regulations.
The City of Pittsburgh requires any individual or organization selling goods/services to complete the ‘
Conventions, Events, And Shows Registration Form
’ and mail it to:
City of Pittsburgh
Department of Finance
414 Grant St Rm 209
Pittsburgh PA 15219-2476
Exhibitor Work Rules:
The union teamsters unload and transport equipment, crates, and other materials from the loading dock into the DLCC. Once the crates are empty, the teamsters will remove the crates/empties and place in the storage area. They will transport equipment throughout the DLCC.
Although the DLCC is a union facility, exhibitors are able to:
• Use hand tools on 10’ x 20’ pop-up booths.
If power tools are required, labor is required.
• Install custom fit, logo skirting on the booths tables.
• Plug/unplug and turn on/off small (120v) equipment and products.
• Wipe down, clean products and equipment.
• Hand-carry booth material in one trip without use of material handling equipment. Briefcases or luggage do not apply to booth materials.
Special Reduced Rate for Exhibitors!
You can book your hotel room at the Westin Pittsburgh hotel for the reduced special rate of
ONLY $129 per night
Online reservation link
Or call the Westin Pittsburgh at (412) 281-3700 and book your room under the Momento Con block.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact:
Casey B. Bassett
Are you a cosplay group?
Cosplay Group Name
How many cosplayers are in your group?
Please enter a number greater than or equal to
List of Cosplay Members
Your Cosplay Name
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
French Southern Territories
Heard and McDonald Islands
Isle of Man
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
US Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
Tell Us About Yourself
Your biography info goes here.
Upload Your Photos
Please share with us your best/favorite cosplay photos.
Drop files here or
Notes or Requests to the Promoter
Table Registration Fee
This fee will cover one 8 foot table and one weekend badge. To add more tables, change the quantity (each table comes with one weekend badge).
If you have an assistant or additional members of your group, you will need to purchase a separate badge for each individual member. The table already comes with 1 free badge.
Momento Con 2019-2020 | Sci-Fi Valley Con 2011-2020 © by Assett Conventions LLC